Various 21st century vol. 3.1
The molecular data used to generate the cladogram were processed in a very rigidly specified, unbiased manner to produce the cladogram. However, past experience with the Cupressaceae has shown that measured DNA data are only partial estimators of actual genetic relationships; consequently, interpretation of relationships between genera within the family, and relationships between species in each genus, has changed continuously over the years as new DNA data became available. Sometimes these interpretations have changed because different types of genetic material have been analyzed (for instance, chloroplast vs. nuclear ribosomal material); sometimes they have changed because different portions of the genome have been studied. The interested reader can see this by reviewing the studies by Gadek and Quinn (1993) , Brunsfeld et al. (1994) , Gadek et al. (2000) , Little et al. (2004) , Little (2006) , and Mao et al. (2010) ; many other studies show a comparable progression of understanding based on analysis of genetic material in Juniperus .
Find a Various - 21st Century Vol . first pressing or reissue. Complete your Various collection. Shop Vinyl and CDs.
- Jimmy Riley Get It While It's Hot
- Michael Procter Michael Groovy-M
- Pixel 82 Kiss The Future EP
- Various - Lords Of The Boards
- Gary Glitter - Rock And Roll Parts 1 And 2
- Matt U Matt-U / Cardopusher - Mute Soul / Parrilla
- Gregory Isaacs No Luck
- Necrose Acrostichon To The Rack
- Photon Band It's A Lonely Planet
- Radio Torment / Robert Giffard 4 Way Split
- Johnny Clegg & Savuka Siyayilanda
- Arabesque ミッドナイト・ダンサー Midnight Dancer / 狼に気をつけて Keep The Wolf From The Door
- Gary Numan Respect
- Carmen Rolle / Tabbu I Need Your Love / Toy
- Jeans Team Musik Von Oben
- Horace Andy Showcase
- Anna Mwale - Touch Sensitive
- Various - Sonic Circuits VI
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Mozart / English Chamber Orchestra Symphonies No.39 No.40 & No.41 "Jupiter"
- Sonic Disorder / The Whole Lotte Loves Split